Tarzana Residents Can Now Enjoy Endless Summer Fun at Fitness by the Sea!
Fitness by the Sea allows you to enroll your camper for the individual days you prefer, instead of requiring enrollment on a weekly basis. Choose the days that work best for your family with our flexible schedule!
With summer just around the corner, you are probably trying to figure out how to keep your children entertained while school is out. Fitness by the Sea’s fun and educational day camps, located conveniently near Tarzana may be just the solution you are looking for! FBS offers four unique locations, all within 20 miles or less of the Tarzana area. These locations include:
- Two camps in Santa Monica
- Two camps in Pacific Palisades
Our beautiful, beachfront locations ensure you child will enjoy hours of fun in the sun during their summer break!
An Activity for Every Taste!
Fitness by the Sea’s programs include over 80 fun-filled activities that your children are certain to love! These activities include water activities, team sports, creative projects and individual sports, ensuring there is something for every child to enjoy. Even better, every Friday our camps celebrate Theme Days, giving kids a chance to express themselves and celebrate! Past themes have included: Circus, Pajama Party, Cartoon Day and Animal Planet.
Safety is Central at Fitness by the Sea
Here at Fitness by the Sea we take the safety of our campers very seriously. So seriously, in fact, that the LA County Lifeguards have named us as the safest camps around! In addition to our mature staff, with a median age of 28, we always keep a 6:1 camper to staff ratio. If water is involved we make this a 3:1 ratio, and a lifeguard is always present. Some of our other safety practices include:
- Hydration: we build hydration breaks into the day, and make sure that water is always available for our campers
- Sunscreen Breaks: our staff is certain to reapply sunscreen throughout the day
- Supervised Bathroom Breaks: a staff member always supervises any bathroom trips
- Lifeguards: certified lifeguards are always on duty during water activities and sports
- CPR & First Aid: all of our staff members are rigorously trained and certified in CPR and First Aid
- Uniforms: for easy identification, all of our campers wear matching, brightly colored rash guards
If you live in Tarzana or the surrounding area, our four convenient locations are perfect for you and your family! Research the closest location for you on our Locations page, and sign your child up today using our easy, online enrollment system, here. If you choose to use transportation, there is a five day minimum enrollment. If not, you can register your child for any days you wish, with no minimum days or weeks. You can always change or cancel with 24-hour notice!