One on One Fun!
The individual sports at Fitness By The Sea offer campers the opportunity to discover their interests while building courage, confidence, resilience, and compassion. Campers get to experience a wide variety of individual sports using professional equipment for gymnastics, martial arts, cheerleading, boxing, and more.
Individual sports provide lessons for a lifetime of achievement. And FBS staff members actively coach and encourage campers during all individual sports. Our focus in not on winning or losing, but on participation and effort. Regardless of the outcome, we praise every camper and encourage them to be proud of themselves.
FBS Campers Develop:
- Courage … when they present a cheerleading routine in front of the entire camp or put on boxing gloves for the first time
- Confidence … as they push to the finish line in the obstacle course, or perform their first backflip on gymnastics rings
- Resilience … when they take on an opponent in martial arts, or lose a close tetherball match
- Compassion … for their friends who’ve been eliminated in a dodge ball match or fencing tournament
- Self control … as they discover the challenge of yoga or Thai Chi
Individual Sports includes:
- Uneven Bars
- Ga Ga
- Obstacle Course
- Martial Arts
- Parachute Games
- Thai Chi