Fitness by the Sea allows you to enroll your camper for the individual days you prefer, instead of requiring enrollment on a weekly basis. Choose the days that work best for your family with our flexible schedule!
Fitness by the Sea is an excellent day camp program for families residing in the Calabasas area. Kids flock to Fitness by the Sea each and every year as the camp is well-known for its outstanding programs.
Creativeness and fun is the key word at FBS with a staff that is prepared to encourage each of those. Helping your children grow personally, build friendships and have fun is our objective.
No matter where your home is in the Calabasas area there’s a camp convenient for you as we have four locations you can choose from, including two in Santa Monica and two in Pacific Palisades. Just click here for directions to any of these four wonderful beach camp areas.
No kid will be bored at Fitness by the Sea with over 80 activities to select from. Learning while playing is our goal and we cultivate this through fun-based activities such as creative arts, sporting activities such as baseball, nature hikes and fun abilities like juggling and dance.
Safety is a Top Priority at FBS Summer Camp
Fitness by the Sea has been known as “the safest beach camp ever seen” by the Chief of LA County Lifeguards. You never have to worry about your children’s safety and here is why:
- Employees are CPR and First-aid Certified
- 6 to 1 Camper to Staff Ratio On staff lifeguards
- Water safety – keep an eye on the beach front while counselors be in the water with the children making water safety one of our principal objectives. In nearby beach areas you will find skilled professional lifeguards.
- Bathroom trips are carefully supervised by personnel as well.
- Sunscreen – Your youngster is protected from sun burn. The staff makes certain generous sun screen lotion is applied several times in the course of the day.
- Hydration – Children are kept well hydrated in the course of the day.
- Identification Safety – This is offered through required camp uniforms that permit staff members to easily identify campers.
You May Put Your Trust in Our Older Staff
Because the average age of our staff members is 28 they are both of sufficient age to be mature and dependable but young enough to enjoy participating in the activities. Our ratio of staff to campers is 6:1 and we maintain that stringently. When surfing we lower it to 3 to 1 to guarantee water safety.
Flexible Online Scheduling Makes Enrollment Effortless!
Regardless of your schedule we can cater to it. If you choose to use transportation there is a five day minimum enrollment. Though your days need to be chosen when you sign up, there is an option, at no additional cost, to change your dates (with 24 hour advance notice) as needed. If you choose not to use transportation, you can register your child for any days you wish, with no minimum days or weeks.