Westlake Village’s #1 Summer Beach Camp for the past 23 Years!
You could send your child to a camp in the Valley with the 100-degree heat and have them end up spending most camp days inside. Or your child could join us by the ocean having a blast in the cool breeze doing amazing water and beach activities at our Santa Monica and Pacific Palisades camp locations.
For 23 years, Fitness by the Sea Beach Day Camp has been letting Valley kids cool off, enjoy friendship and fun, and create long-lasting memories. Here are just some of the great things our camp offers:
- Week-by-week scheduling
- “Safest beach camp” in the Los Angeles area for the past 23 years
- Over 200 activities for kids ages 4 to 14
- Responsible, mature, counselors (average age is 26 years old)
Summers go by fast! Don’t let another one go by without joining other Valley families at the best beach camp experience available! Sign Up Today!
We work with YOUR schedule – Sign Up by the Day!
These days who can commit to an entire week, Monday to Friday, at camp, weeks in advance? If you can, that’s great, but if you want to pick and choose whichever days you want, you have 54 separate days to choose from!
Come every Monday for a month, or come Tuesdays and Thursdays for two. It’s up to you! Hit a conflict as camp day approaches? No problem. You can switch to another day at no additional cost. Plus, there is no minimum, so if you sign up for a day to try it out, and your child comes home begging for more—as they no doubt will—you can add days on the fly.
Early Bird Discount, Save 10%
We realize camp is a big commitment of time and money. That’s why we offer our fantastic camp experience at a special Early Bird Discount rate as low as $81 per day.
And remember, if you have a conflict in your schedule and need to change dates after enrollment, it’s no problem! You can move days around as much as you want. We do this because we want to ensure every kid—and every parent—has as great an experience as possible.
Open House – Join Our FBS Family for a Day on the Beach!
As a camp family, we want to get to know all of you better and give you a better idea of all the amazing things your child will enjoy at our awesome beach day camp, so we multiple Open Houses at our Pacific Palisades camp, near Santa Monica.
You’ll have a chance to check us out and see one of our beautiful camp locations. You and your kids can participate in water and sand activities, do face painting and other crafts, enjoy some food/refreshments, and meet our counselors and other families! It’s completely free! Get your free tickets here.
Safety First – Always!
Fitness by the Sea takes pride in being the “safest beach camp” in the Los Angeles area for the past 23 years.
We employ only the most mature and professional staff, and our rigorous and thorough training equips them with the tools necessary to keep your children safe.
To make sure your child’s safety is the top priority while they are having fun in the sun, we make sure that the staff to camper ratio is always 6:1 and every staff member is CPR trained and First-Aid certified. You can rest easy knowing your children are taken care of at FBS!
Variety is Key- Offering over 200 Activities!
Whatever your child loves to do, he or she will find it at Fitness by the Sea! FBS prides itself on offering a tremendous range of aquatics, team sports, individual sports, creative activities, and in the shade activities to appeal to a wide variety of camper interests. A Fitness by the Sea summer is all about laughing, playing, and growing together! Campers build self-confidence, friendships and memories as they have fun and work as a team.
Choosing the Right Camp for Your Child
Fitness by the Sea Beach Camp is offered at 2 different camp locations so campers ages 4 to 14 can enjoy a fantastic beach camp experience and participate in activities designed just for them.
- Many of our returning campers love the Pacific Palisades location, Will Rogers State Beach, Lifeguard Tower 14, because it offers an unrivaled variety of choices for campers and an unparalleled level of energy and spirit. Campers ages 4 – 14 are welcome.
- Our Santa Monica camp, located at Santa Monica State Beach, Parking Lot #8 North, is large enough to offer a wide variety of activities and all the spirit and energy of FBS, but still small enough for those campers who prefer a more nurturing environment.
- Our Clownfish Program, at both our Santa Monica and Pacific Palisades locations, is the first beach day camp just for younger kids age 4 years old.
Our Stellar Staff and Counselors
Even kids who never liked camp before say Fitness by the Sea’s the best camp ever because hanging out at the beach with our awesome counselors and staff was the highlight of their camp experience. Here are some of the ways we make sure our counselors are the best in the business:
- We are very selective, choosing only the best counselors and staff from nearly 1,000 applicants.
- We choose high-energy, dedicated counselors (average age 26 years old) who are very responsible, mature adults that understand their importance in each kid’s life.
Every year, we can’t wait for summer to roll around, and we’re preparing year-round to make sure we offer kids the time of their lives. Because summer should be a carefree time for kids, filled with new discoveries and making new friends, we like to make the registration process as stress-free for parents too!