Discover the #1 Beach Camp for 22 Years and Counting for Westchester Families
Why have we been Westchester‘s number one beach camp for 22 years and counting? Because we know what kids—and parents—like. We don’t just offer a place for kids to have fun—that’s easy when you have some of the best beaches on Earth. We offer a chance for them to form lifelong memories as some of the best camp days of their lives.
Here are just some of the reasons to join other Westchester families who love Fitness by the Sea:
Hassle-Free Transportation Options with a Bus Stop in Mar Vista
We all know the hassle of dealing with LA traffic. That’s why we offer bus stops convenient for Westchester families to and from camp. Our buses are outfitted with seat belts, and all of our drivers are professionals from a local bus company.
We’re serious about safety, but we’re serious about fun too! Your child’s camp day starts the moment he or she steps onto the bus. We have two of our fantastic counselors onboard to lead in games, songs, and group activities. It’s a great way to gear up for camp and unwind after a fantastic day at the beach.
You’ll Love Our No-Commitment, Flexible Schedule!
We love our camp, and we’ve been able to perfect it over the 22 years we’ve been running it. We want you to love it too. That’s why we offer no-commitment week-by-week scheduling. You can pick how many weeks you want to attend up front. If you hit a snag you can change the days, at no additional cost. If you or your child like more of a structured block of Monday to Friday camp, that’s great too. But you can still change that to a different week if something comes up.
Don’t Miss Out on Our 10% Early Bird Discount!
We want as many families as possible to experience our awesome camp. So we offer a 10 percent discount. That means you’ll pay just $80 a day—much cheaper than daycare where your child is stuck inside doing the same things when they could be outside learning lifelong skills of confidence and finding their passion!
Join Us for a Free Open House!
We have lots of information on our website. But nothing beats meeting us in person to see what we’re all about. Come join us for our next Open House at Will Rogers State Park, Tower 14, in the Palisades. We’ll offer activities and refreshments for a sneak peek of what our camp offers. Plus, we’ll be on hand to answer all of your questions.
Reserve a spot for free here!
We Have a 100 Percent Safety Record
We have a lot of reasons to be proud. But our favorite is our 100% safety record. After all, what good is fun if it’s not safe? In fact, we have been named the “safety beach camp” in the Los Angeles area for the past 22 years.
We are able to maintain this record each year because:
- professional lifeguards supervise all water activities from the shoreline at all time
- we have a mature staff (average age 26 years old) of seasoned CPR and First Aid-certified counselors
- we maintain a 6-to-1 counselor-to-camper ratio
- we make sure bathroom trips are chaperoned
- we make sure kids are hydrated and protect from the sun by building water and sunscreen application into our camp day.
Offering Over 50 Daily Activities for Every Child!
One big reason we have been the number one beach camp for 22 years and counting is all of the amazing activities we offer. We have over 200 activities to meet the needs of every child’s amazing personality:
- water activities– surfing, boogie boarding, swimming, paddling…
- team sports– basketball, baseball, soccer, football…
- individual sports– gymnastics, martial arts, dance, cheerleading…
- creative activities– arts & crafts, nature walks, obstacle courses, yoga…
- in the shade activities– puppet shows, story telling, magic shows, face painting…
Best of all, your child can move from one activity to another as his or her mood strikes. All is done in a safe, nurturing environment filled with positivity, instruction, and encouragement.
Two Locations for Every Kid’s and Parent’s Needs
We understand every child has unique requirements depending on their age, skill level, and interests. That’s why we customize the camp experience for every camper. With this in mind, we also offer camps with different sizes:
- Our Santa Monica camp is large enough to offer a wide variety of activities and all the spirit and energy of Fitness by the Sea, but still small enough for those campers who prefer a more nurturing environment. Ages range from 4 to 14.
- If you’re looking for a camp that offers an unmatched variety of choices for campers and an unparalleled level of energy and spirit, then our Pacific Palisades camp will be the best choice. Ages range from 4- 14.
- Both camps offer our Clownfish program for our 4 year old’s. Our counselors, who are early childhood specialists, provide these young Clownfish challenges every day with a full range of camp activities designed to help build social skills, motor development, and imagination.
Any camp can offer a ton of activities. At Fitness by the Sea, we love our activities, but we know at the heart of the action are the counselors. That’s why we hire only the very best, selected from hundreds of applicants, for imagination, creativity, ability to deal with kids on a one-to-one and group level, dedication, and a passion for making kids happy and confident.
They dial into kids’ endless imaginations and create a safe, nurturing, and fun environment for kids to test their limits, try new things, and make new friends. Our counselors understand that these are skills that will build confidence and character and will last a lifetime!
Space is Limited. Sign Up Today!
We’re looking forward to another great summer (our 22nd!). Because our camp is so popular, make sure to grab a spot today!
And remember, we make the process as stress-free as possible for busy parents. So we offer day-to-day signup, along with great, reasonably priced add-ons like healthy lunch choices, transportation options with a convenient bus stop in Mar Vista, extended care– 8:30-9am and 3:30pm- 5:30 pm). Just click sign up to guide you through the process.