Fitness by the Sea allows you to enroll your camper for the individual days you prefer, instead of requiring enrollment on a weekly basis. Choose the days that work best for your family with our flexible schedule!
If you want to keep the kids from getting bored stiff while staying active this summer, Fitness by the Sea summer day camp is the answer. Fitness by the Sea was started in 2000 and is known for its amazing programs and impeccable safety record. The FBS blueprint for success blends an skilled and lively staff (average age 28) with dynamic and creative fun-based activities, available in an encouraging, caring setting. We strive to strongly encourage fun and friendly relationships while fostering individual growth and development.
With four different locations to select from, two locations in Santa Monica and two in Pacific Palisades, we offer a convenient location for our families traveling from Redondo Beach. Just click here for directions to any of these four wonderful beach camps.
Fitness by the Sea has something for every interest with well over 80 activities to choose from. On a normal day, our campers can go swimming, dance, take nature hikes, observe a magic show, participate in creative arts, play soccer, basketball, or volleyball, discover how to juggle, have fun with creative arts and considerably more.
Safety is Extremely Important
The Chief of LA County Lifeguards has called FBS summer camp the safest beach camp he’s ever seen. Have a look at our safety protocols:
- Every employee is certified in both First Aid as well as CPR.
- The staff to camper ratio is exceptionally small – 6:1.
- Water safety is a significant concern. Not only do we have on-staff lifeguards on the seashore but counselors get in the water with the children. And in close proximity to where our camps our there are skilled professional life guards patrolling the seaside.
- A staff member chaperones all restroom trips.
- Your kid is protected from too much sun. The staff ensures liberal sunscreen lotion is put on a number of times in the course of the day.
- Water is provided throughout the day for good hydration.
- Campers are simple to identify as part of FBS through camp uniforms.
An Older Staff Makes Our Summer Camp Unique
One of the best things about Fitness by the Sea is the quality and maturity of the staff members. They do not just stand by and supervise the kids, they participate in what the campers are doing. For every half a dozen campers there will always be an adult staff member nearby. Whenever we take the children surfing we tighten that rule even more with a ratio of 3 – 1.
Register Now … With Flexible Online Scheduling
We can cater to the most hectic schedules and enrolling is simple. Just go to the enrollment page, choose the days you would like your kid to attend and register them. That’s how easy it is. If you choose to use transportation then there is a five day minimum enrollment, if not then you can register your child for any days you wish, with no minimum days or weeks.
After you pick your dates you can change them later if necessary. Just let us know 24-hours ahead of time and there are no fees.