Fitness by the Sea allows you to enroll your camper for the individual days you prefer, instead of requiring enrollment on a weekly basis. Choose the days that work best for your family with our flexible schedule!
If you reside in the Palms area and are seeking a wonderful summer day camp you might want to give some thought to Fitness by the Sea. Renowned for its excellence and quality, Fitness by the Sea was initiated in 2000 and has continued to offer exceptional day camp experience for children every year. Their employees are knowledgeable, dynamic and enthusiastic.
The atmosphere is nurturing and offers for numerous opportunities for creative outlets. Helping your kids develop personally, make friendships and have fun is our objective.
Pick from four easy locations in either Santa Monica (two) or Pacific Palisades (two). Simply click here for directions to any of these four fantastic seashore camp locations.
No matter what your youngster is serious about we will stimulate and inspire that interest. Over 80 activities at Fitness by the Sea makes that achievable. With everything from competitive sports to crafts and all sorts of activities like juggling in between your youngster will have a lot of fun.
Safety is Our Primary Aim
Safety for your youngster is our concern first and foremost and we’re famous throughout Los Angeles county for our safety measures. Take a look at our safety protocols:
- Staff is CPR and First-aid Certified
- There is One staff member per every 6 campers
- Water safety – Factors are an important concern. Not only do we have on-staff lifeguards on the beach front but counselors go in the water together with the children. And near to where our camps our there are skilled professional life guards patrolling the seashore.
- Staff Chaperoned Bath room Trips
- Sunscreen – Your child remains safe and secure from sun burn. The staff makes sure generous sunscreen is put on a variety of times during the day.
- Dehydration – We keep the kids drinking water all day to keep away from dehydration.
- FBS Rash Guards – These vibrant colored uniforms enable staffers and life guards to effortlessly see and recognize campers.
Our Mature Staff Is Important
Our staff members are, on average, twenty-eight years of age and they actively be a part of everything the campers carry out. We never broaden our ratio of 6 campers for each counselor. When the kids are going surfing we supply a counselor in the water for every 3 children.
Flexible On-line Scheduling Makes Enrollment Effortless
With FBS you are not locked into a particular week long day camp. You select your times throughout the summer. On the web scheduling makes it easy. If you choose to use transportation then there is a five day minimum enrollment, if not then you can register your child for any days you wish, with no minimum days or weeks. And with the ability to change your dates as necessary with 24-hour advance notice you don’t have to be worrying about other things developing or additional costs.