Fitness by the Sea allows you to enroll your camper for the individual days you prefer, instead of requiring enrollment on a weekly basis. Choose the days that work best for your family with our flexible schedule!
In the event you live close to Mar Vista and have youngsters, you might want to think about sending them to Fitness by the Sea for a fun filled day camp adventure. Established in 2000, Fitness by the Sea is now symbolic of excellence in the area of day camps. The FBS blueprint for good results blends a skilled and spirited staff (typical age 28) with vibrant and innovative activities, provided in an inspiring, nurturing setting. Helping your kids grow personally, make friendships and have a good time is our aim.
With four different locations to choose from, two in Santa Monica and two in Pacific Palisades, selecting a camp close to to you simple. Click on this link for directions to any of these four great beach camp locations.
Our summer camps are packed with a large variety of fun-based activities for the kids to choose from. Dance, playing baseball or other sports, innovative arts and nature hikes are just a number of of the things campers may choose from in one day.
Safety is a Top Priority at FBS Summer Camp
The Chief of Los Angeles County Lifeguards has called FBS summer camp the safest seaside camp he’s seen. Your children are as precious to us as they are to you. That is why we provide the following safety measures:
- CPR & First-aid Certification required for all personnel.
- There is 1 staff member per every 6 campers
- Water safety – Lifeguards monitor the seashore – counselors stick with the children continuously even in the water. And close to where our camps our you will find skilled professional life guards patrolling the beach.
- A staff member chaperones all bath room visits.
- Sun burn – Your youngster remains safe and secure from sun burn. The staff ensures generous sun block is put on several times during the day.
- Hydration is additionally essential and youngsters are encouraged to drink plenty of water all day long.
- Extremely Colorful Camp Uniforms – All campers must wear our FBS rashguard for quick identification by our staff and Qualified professional Lifeguards.
Mature Staff Members Means Better Care
Our staff members are, typically, twenty-eight years of age and they actively get involved in everything the campers carry out. Our rate of staff to campers is 6 to 1, and we preserve that rigorously. When surfing we lower it to 3:1 to guarantee water safety.
Enroll Now … With Flexible Online Scheduling!
Our easy online registration makes your summer easy. If you choose to use transportation, there is a five day minimum enrollment. If not, you can register your child for any days you wish, with no minimum days or weeks. You do pick your dates when you register, but you can always change them with a twenty-four hour notice in the event you need to at no extra cost.