Fitness by the Sea allows you to enroll your camper for the individual days you prefer, instead of requiring enrollment on a weekly basis. Choose the days that work best for your family with our flexible schedule!
Fitness by the Sea is a wonderful day camp program for families residing in the Encino locale. Noted for its excellence and quality, Fitness by the Sea was started in 2000 and has proceeded to deliver exceptional day camp experience for the kids annually.
Creative imagination and a good time are the key words at FBS, with a staff that’s all set to strongly encourage each of those. Kids get creative through the numerous fun-based activities, make brand-new friends and develop individual characteristics which will serve all the way through their lives.
Four different camp locations to choose from, two in Santa Monica and two in Pacific Palisades, make choosing a conveniently located camp easy. These enjoyable beach front camps are merely a short commute and in the event you need directions you can get them here.
Fitness by the Sea has something for every interest with more than 80 activities to select from. With everything from sports activities to arts & crafts and quite a few fun-based activities like juggling in between your child is going to have a blast.
Safety is a Leading Concern at FBS Summer Camp
Safety for your child is our concern first and foremost and we’re famous through out Los Angeles county for our safety measures. You never have to worry about your kid’s safety and this is why:
- Every employee is certified in both First Aid and CPR
- There is 1 staff member per every Six campers
- Water safety – Lifeguards monitor the beach front – counselors stay with the youngsters at all time even in the water. Professional lifeguards are also on the seaside that is alongside our camps.
- Bathroom visits are meticulously supervised by staff members as well.
- The staff makes sure each camper is protected by generous use of sun screen lotion consistently.
- Drinking water is provided all day long to ensure that kids stay hydrated.
- Identification Safety – This is furnished through essential camp uniforms that allow staff members to easily identify campers.
Mature Staff Members Means Much better Care
With an experienced staff that takes an active roll in whatever the camper is doing you can trust that your kid is well monitored. For daily activities our ratio of 6:1 campers and adults is rigorously imposed unless we are surfing. Then it lowers down to a 3:1 ratio for even much more safety.
Flexible Scheduling – Easy Enrollment!
Register now with our on the internet registration and scheduling system. We let you register your youngster for any days you wish over the course of the entire summer season. If you choose to use transportation, there is a five day minimum enrollment. If not, you can register your child for any days you wish, with no minimum days or weeks. You do pick your dates when you sign up, but you can change them with a 24 hours of notice if you need to at no supplemental cost.